Welcome to Cozy Bear Cottages, Inc.
7226 Yosemite Park Way
Yosemite, California 95389
Check out Cozy Bear's accommodations:
Waldo is no longer afraid of the dark. He wants you to have wonderful adventures in his beautiful park. So, tired traveler & welcomed guests, Waldo will protect you as you lay down to rest. He'll be there at night when your prayers have been said, because you see, Waldo sleeps above the head of your bed!
- New duplex/cottage, whimsically and elegantly decorated, nestled among the tall pine, fir, cedar and oak trees.
- Cozy living room with beautiful stone fireplace. Satellite TV and DVD/VHS player and a large video library (free).
- Two bedrooms - master bedroom has queen-size bed and sliding mirrored closet doors. Second bedroom with one queen size bed & one twin size bed. Sleeper sofa available. Each unit sleeps up to six. Children under 3 stay free. Portable crib free upon request.
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining & bath area. (Food not included.)
- Laundry facility available upon request. Patio area has gas barbeque.
- No pets and we maintain a strict No Smoking Policy inside cabins!
Ash trays are available in patio area only.
Rate Information per night:
1 bedroom: (1 - 2 guests) $185
2 bedrooms: (1 - 4 guests) $250
2 bedrooms: (5 guests) $275
2 bedrooms & sofabed: (6 guests) $300
Holidays: Flat rate of $300 per night for up to 6 guests. Call for applicable holidays.
All prices plus 10% TOT tax and 1% tourism fee.
Rates subject to change without notice.
There is a $200 cleaning/security deposit charged at the time of booking that is fully refundable providing ALL terms and conditions are met.
We will gladly return your deposit minus a $100 cancellation fee if we are notified 30 days prior to your arrival.
No refunds for cancellation with less than 30 days notice. Balance to be paid in full 30 days before arrival.
We accept VISA, MasterCard and checks
and take credit card reservations over the phone.
Check out our other websites: www.coyotewalk.com and www.cozy-bear.com
Your Innkeepers Neal and Carol Misener invite you to
come, explore and enjoy Yosemite at its best, year 'round!
Give us a call today at (877) 479-BEAR (2327) or (209) 372-4054.
Or FAX us at 209 372-8874.
... or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here
for easy-to-use maps.
Hosted by Goldrush World Access
Copyright © 1996 - 2008 Yosemite West
All rights reserved.